EXCLUSIVE INSULATED GLASS-STONE SOLUTIONS
OKASTONE® is a beautiful combination of two unique materials – glass and stone.
In thickness ranging from 1/32″ to 1/8″, stone veneer can be laminated directly onto or between new glass and used as insulating glass in the façade. In contrast to pure stone, OKASTONE® offers the strength and load bearing capacities of glass. OKASTONE® is comparatively light as well as weather- and dirt-resistant. Various types of stone can be offered with a broad range of colors and structures.
Standard size: 4’5″ x 8’3″. Larger formats and even curved elements are possible.
Variety of Design and Attractive Aesthetics
- High quality, upscale appearance.
- Natural stone. Every design solution is unique.
- Three different standard stone types with custom stone upon demand.
- Solutions with granite and quartzite are possible.
- Stone thickness adapted to requirements.
- Curved insulating glass modules possible.
- Custom shapes achieved through water-jet cutting technology.
- Customized translucency and illumination.
- Long-lasting, maintenance free and easy to clean.
- Fully recyclable.
Additional Functions and Features
- Thermal insulation and solar protection.
- Partial coverage possible with clear and stone sections.
- Strength and load bearing capacities of glass.
- Much lighter than solid stone.
- Privacy protection.
- Visibility for birds.